Danner 46228 High Ground 8" Realtree Xtra 1000G
HUNT FURTHER. HUNT FASTER.
As we approached the design and development of an entirely new hunting boot, we kept one word in mind â€“ endurance. We worked to build a boot that allows a hunter to hunt longer with less foot fatigue, hunt faster and quieter as they track their prey, and maintain the longevity and durability that we demand out of every product that bears the mark of Danner.
- OILED NUBUCK & 900 DENIER POLYESTER UPPER
- We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period. It's then paired with abrasion-resistant, camo-dyed polyester to reduce the overall weight of the boot.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- LOCK & LOAD LACE SYSTEM
- Ghillies across the forefoot give a secure fit, while locking speed hooks at the top provide quick, easy lacing.
- REALTREE® XTRA® CAMO
- Realtree Xtra camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year.
- 1000G THINSULATE ULTRA INSULATION
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- DANNER TALON OUTSOLE
- Extremely lightweight, athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- HOW IT FITS
- This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- 54 oz per pair
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- CAMO PATTERN
- Realtree Xtra
- Cushioning Antimicrobial Polyurethane
- LAST TYPE
- Danner Talon