Danner 50132 Tachyon 8" Sage Green
A BOOT FIRST. A SNEAKER SECOND.
We didn't get our chops building athletic shoes. We make boots. So when we decided to create a lightweight trainer, we took our 80-plus years of experience and created a boot that acts like a shoe, not a shoe that acts like a boot. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- SYNTHETIC ULTRALIGHT UPPER
- For superior weight savings, we source some of the lightest weight synthetic materials with ultra-fast dry times.
- ABRASION RESISTANT TOE CAP
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- EVA MIDSOLE
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- DANNER TACHYON OUTSOLE
- 100% rubber for superior abrasion resistance and pentagonal lugs for maximum surface contact.
- EXTENDED SIZES
- To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- HOW IT FITS
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- 26 oz per pair
- Sage Green, Meets AFI 36-2903 Requirement for Optional Wear
- Open Cell Polyurethane
- LAST TYPE
- Danner Tachyon
- TOE PROTECTION
- Plain Toe