Danner 62115 East Ridge 8" Brown 400G
USA MADE AND READY TO PERFORM IN ANY HUNT
The answer to a warm, lightweight hunting boot that's crafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, insulated, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its US-made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram Hunter outsole.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & 900 DENIER NYLON UPPER
- Using highly abrasion-resistant 900 Denier nylon with our full-grain leather allows us to build an extremely durable upper.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 400G THINSULATE ULTRA INSULATION
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- VIBRAM® HUNTER OUTSOLE
- The lightweight, non-loading Vibram Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 61 oz per pair
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Cushioning Polyurethane
- Insole Board
- LAST TYPE
- Vibram Hunter
- Made in USA with Imported Components
MADE IN USA WITH IMPORTED COMPONENTS
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
Let customers speak for usfrom 52 reviews
I’m a arborist, need a durable boot, these keep feet dry, pretty warm, but can deal with a lot of punishment. Take a while to break in but I’d recommend them to anyone
Just ran my CFT with these and maxed my score. Excellent boot! Light, comfortable and durable. I plan on purchasing a second pair.
The new Danners have lived up to the hype. No broke in time needed, thinking about getting a second pair to replace my old PT boots.
Although I have only worn them for a week or so, they are comfortable and fit well. I bought a size 9 men's and am normally a size 8.5 to 9.
The new Reckoning boots are bery comfortable and fit well. Being on my feet 90% of the time as a foot mobile Infantry Marine I know the importance of a good boot and would highly recommend this boot to anyone inthe infantry field. I would however like to see a winter boot in this style also and would gladly purchase them. The service I got with Quantico boot company was very helpful and will order from them in the future.
Bill.. Thank you for your quick service in getting the Danner Reckoning boots to my son. You made things incredibly easy and your service is commendable! I have referred you to all our friends.
The 590 was the first boot handed(shoved in my arms) to me by another recruit on Parris Island SC. I was discharged 10 years ago and very seldom have I worn another boot than the Belleville 590. I have always found them the most comfortable and the price point is right we’re I love it.
Most likely you are reading this review because you are a fellow Marine and you are looking for light boots that aren’t garbage. So far, they seem to fit the bill. Since I have only had them a few weeks, however, it is difficult to say how they will hold up over the long term. As a long time Danner combat boot owner, my hopes are high and the construction/fit seems up to snuff. That said, I would also like to address the matter of service from Quantico Boot. These guys are top notch and are unlike anything I have experienced as far as customer service online. Regardless of their price versus a competitor, I will be back just because I know those extra dollars are funding such a high caliber operation.
Amazing boots and fast shiping
They got the reckonings to me in a week even though they were back ordered.
Best boots i have ever owned, and the process of getting them from your web sight was quick and easy. Thank you.
Great product. Best service. I'm sure I'll buy again.
Fantastic boot - finally we have a lighter boot worth spending 250 bucks on!
Was able to get Danner Reckoning boots when no one else could fulfill that order.
Tbis is the second pair of these I have ordered through Quantico Boot. The first pair lasted more than 2 years of daily use in LE. I had to replace a snap twice. They probably would have lasted much longer if I used more saddle soap instead of water cleaning them. If you work for a more traditional rural agency, its hard to go wrong with this made in USA boot.
I was trying to find boots for my Marine before a deployment. I stumbled across this company and Christopher Gates was very responsive to my needs when I placed the order. He answered all my questions promptly. I would order from Quantico Boots again.
Went half a sneaker size down when buying and they fit great. Haven't been wearing them for too long but they have felt comfortable for hikes and runs so far
Appears to be built on the Munson Last, thus making it a better fit for most people.
easy break in,
I was continuously updated on my order throughout the process. I even got a facebook message on the tracking of my package, which I haven't had before when ordering something through other websites.