Brand Belleville Shoe Co.
Perfect for cooler conditions, the 770 features 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation and a Gore-Tex® waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram® FIRE & ICE outsole used that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cool temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra FIRE & ICE compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Insole: Single Density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- 200g THINSULATE Insulation